Held State after a Authentication Fail. Help to understand this state.

Douglas Diniz dgdiniz
Tue May 13 13:20:06 PDT 2008

ok, thanks.

But if when hostap receive the first response identity, send it to radius
server and wait for server response before receive the second response
identity? This second response identity will also be sent to radius server?
Sorry for this questions, I should search this myself on the state machine.

In fact, i don't have any EAPOL-Start. I have a wimax setup where wpa
supplicant runs in background in the subscriber station, so when a SS try to
connect to a BS, the BS send a request identity, starting the process.