WPA failure with AR6000
Thu Mar 13 08:57:36 PDT 2008
Having trouble getting a new ARM based platform up and running that uses an
WPA almost works but fails to complete and authentication seems to start
If anyone is willing to take a look and point me in the right direction
towards solving this, I would be most appreciative.
The supplicant driver interface is based on madwifi. I've tried supplicant
versions 0.4.9, 0.5.10, and also 0.6.3 which generated the trace below.
Here's my wpa_supplicant.conf file:
Here's my .config file:
And here's the -ddd trace output from wpa_supplicant:
Note that the AR6000 driver seems to generate a number of custom wireless
events where the custom string points to unprintable data, so I modified
driver_wext.c to not output the string in that case. I'm not sure if this
indicates a serious problem or not.
I also found that the trace output: ioctl[SIOCGIWAP]: Invalid argument
is caused by the driver not having a connection at that point in time
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Hostap