eapol_test tool

Dana Blanaru dana.blanaru
Wed Jun 18 01:03:29 PDT 2008

Hi,

Yes, I've found this instruction in eap.conf:

You can make TTLS require a client cert by setting
EAP-TLS-Require-Client-Cert=Yes
in the control items for a request.

But i don't know how to control the items for a request. I just insert
EAP-TLS-Require-Client-Cert=Yes in the ttls module of eap.conf file? Or?
And then I have to add to the eapol_test config file the client certificate
like highlighted below:

network={
eap=TTLS
eapol_flags=0
key_mgmt=IEEE8021X
identity="testuser"
password="password"
anonymous_identity="anonymous"
ca_cert="/home/gcheng/myCA/cacert.pem"
*client_cert="/home/gcheng/myCA/testuser_cert.pem"
private_key="/home/gcheng/myCA/testuser_key.pem"
private_key_passwd="whatever"*
phase2="auth=CHAP"

}

?