Segmentation Faults in hostapd with NetBSD

tn2h tn2h
Tue Jun 17 13:04:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

I get the same problem on netbsd current 4.99.64 build this WE and
hostapd 0.6.2

here the backtrace

#0  eapol_sm_step_run (sm=0xbb94f040)
    at
/home/thom/nbsdcurr/src/usr.sbin/wpa/hostapd/../../../dist/wpa/src/utils/wpabuf.h:58
58              return buf->used;
(gdb) bt
#0  eapol_sm_step_run (sm=0xbb94f040)
    at
/home/thom/nbsdcurr/src/usr.sbin/wpa/hostapd/../../../dist/wpa/src/utils/wpabuf.h:58
#1  0x08055694 in eapol_port_timers_tick (eloop_ctx=0x0,
timeout_ctx=0xbb94f040)
    at
/home/thom/nbsdcurr/src/usr.sbin/wpa/hostapd/../../../dist/wpa/hostapd/eapol_sm.c:170
#2  0x08055f90 in eloop_run ()
    at
/home/thom/nbsdcurr/src/usr.sbin/wpa/hostapd/../../../dist/wpa/src/utils/eloop.c:474
#3  0x08057a8a in main (argc=Cannot access memory at address 0x0
)
    at
/home/thom/nbsdcurr/src/usr.sbin/wpa/hostapd/../../../dist/wpa/hostapd/hostapd.c:1931

You can find the binary and the core here :
http://tn2h.free.fr/ml/

Thomas

Jouni Malinen a ?crit :