network interface information through ioctlsHi all, I need to find the network interfaces which are present in the system. after finding that list I need to discriminate whether that interface is wire or wireless, and I need to find which device driv

Sukku m.sukumar
Thu Jan 24 04:38:59 PST 2008

Hi all,

I need to find the network interfaces which are present in the system. after
finding that list I need to discriminate whether that interface is wire or
wireless, and I need to find which device driver was binded for that network
card.

I able to find that network interface list by using IOCTL commands. But I am
not able to find that difference in wire or wireless and driver related
information.

Is there any kernel level structure which contain this information.

help me...