why remove WPS

Xiangyong Chen ccxxyy
Sat Feb 23 06:41:18 PST 2008

Hi, Dear Hostapd Developers,

I have try the version support WPS some days ago. The hostapd support push-button well. The changelog also tell me that you have put some time to realize and test it.
But these days, I found that you remove WPS support from wpa_supplicant and hostapd.
Why? I think it is a good function and many developers and users may like it. May you tell me the reason? And whether we can find the function in the future version?

Best Wishes,

Shawn.

Climb to the top of the charts!?Play the word scramble challenge with star power.