git repository question

Jouni Malinen j
Thu Dec 4 12:45:51 PST 2008

On Thu, Dec 04, 2008 at 11:32:24AM -0800, Chris Zimmermann wrote:
> I have what may be a newbie git question.  At some point in the recent
> past, I was able to use the Web interface to the git repository to
> pull full hostap snapshots (both hostapd and wpa_supplicant).  I did
> this for several revisions of 0.6.X  I don't see those tags/ anymore.

The previous w1.fi server has apparently died and I have been setting up
a new server over the past days. I may not have restored everything yet
and at least the tags were missing from the hostap.git tree. This is now
fixed and you can download snapshot tar.gz packages of 0.6.3 .. 0.6.6
now from gitweb.