How to catch the MSK (Master Session Key) from Wpa_supplicant?

Douglas Diniz dgdiniz
Sun Apr 13 07:10:01 PDT 2008

Hi, thanks for you reply.

(The hostap in my example works as a pass through authenticator).

Well, I have here a WiMax setup, where the Bs (Base Station) must
authenticate the SS (Subscriber Station). The second computer in my example
is the Bs, and the third is SS. So, i have a freeradius connected to the Bs,
and wpa supplicant connected to the SS.
I already have an encryption framework done, so after authentication I must
send the MSK to Bs and SS (not over air between BS and SS) and this
framework handle the encryptation for me in the next phase.