does wpa_supplicant support CSR wifi driver?

hong zhang henryzhang62
Tue Sep 4 11:20:17 PDT 2007

Dan,

But .config in wpa_supplicant asks for
CONFIG_DRIVER_xxxx=y such as CONFIG_DRIVER_MADWIFI=y.
Also, command line asks for driver name. CSR wifi
driver name is UNIFI.

Does wpa_supplicant know UNIFI in both command line
and .config?

---henry