Supplicant : 8021X-PSK not associating to AP

Mr. Maloomnahi maloomnahi
Thu Oct 11 04:40:50 PDT 2007

Hi Bryan,

Sorry I meant EAP-PSK itself. On scanning from ath0 I just get the result showing key mgt = 8021X PSK.
The WPA supplicant conf file settings are as follows:

 network={
 	ssid="SEMCO_AP"
	scan_ssid=1
	key_mgmt=WPA-EAP WPA-PSK
	pairwise=CCMP TKIP
	group=CCMP TKIP
	group=TKIP
	psk="DEAD-BEEF-AA"
	private_key_passwd="DEAD-BEEF-AA"
}

Hostapd Conf file settings is similarto the one at: http://madwifi.org/wiki/UserDocs/HostAP
Except for the fact that in my case the hostapd device itslef is the RADIUS server. SOmething like following:
wpa_pairwise=TKIP CCMP
wpa_key_mgmt=WPA-PSK WPA-EAP
wpa_passphrase=XXXX
wpa=1
acct_server_addr=192.168.1.151
acct_server_port=1813
acct_server_shared_secret=XXXX
auth_server_addr=192.168.1.151
auth_server_port=1812
auth_server_shared_secret=DEAD-BEEF-AA
own_ip_addr=192.168.1.151
private_key_passwd=DEAD-BEEF-AA
eap_server=1
eapol_key_index_workaround=0
eap_message=hello
ieee8021x=1
wep_default_key=0
wep_key0="XXXX"

As such the settings are almost the same at both ends. Please let me know if there is something missing or wrong I have done.

Thanks
PPN

--
My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!