Fwd: Need help. Trying to get a new driver work.

Dan Williams dcbw
Wed Oct 3 11:21:40 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 23:51 +0530, Sriharsha Vedurmudi wrote:
> I just tried by replacing IWEVGENIE with IWEVCUSTOM, still no success.
> wpa_supplicant simply refuses to recognize WPA IE. Any thought what
> else could possibly go wrong?

Can you put a few wpa_printf (MSG_INFO, "...") statements in
wpa_driver_wext_get_scan_results() inside the case IWEVGENIE block to
figure out where it's dropping out of that block?  Lets try to narrow
down exactly _why_ wpa_supplicant doesn't think the driver is returning
a WPA IE for the BSS.

Dan