WDS+WPA

Michael Taylor mike.taylor
Fri Nov 30 10:08:34 PST 2007

Should I infer from the lack of response from the list that this either
A) is already possible or B) has never been done before and I'm just
clueless?  ;-D

I am fully prepared to accept that I am clueless.  Either way, I shall
make the attempt this weekend.  If anyone knows of a reason why this
will/won't work it might save me some pain.

Thanks,

Mike