driver_devicescape.c

Johannes Berg johannes
Fri Nov 23 07:23:47 PST 2007

> OK now you have a hostapd and a driver up to date. But your driver will
> NOT support master mode. So, you will have to applys Johannes Berg
> patches (thank to him) available here
> http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/patches/{hostap,kernel}

NB: for lack of a test device [1] I haven't tested these in a long time
and things are greatly in flux. Make sure to always get *matching* trees
from there as I sometimes change something in the kernel patches and
forget to upload hostapd patches or vice versa, try to get patchsets at
least from the same day :)

johannes

[1] Yeah, I know, what kind of wireless developer only has a single
wireless card....