wps_enrollee cleaned up code

Ted Merrill ted
Mon Nov 19 13:41:13 PST 2007

Jouni has placed the code at:
http://w1.fi/contrib/hostap-wps-20071112.tgz
Please note that although this works (under Linux) it is not a complete WPS
solution (it does not include scanning; you must provide the SSID) and
architecturally it leaves something to be desired (the wps_enrollee program
does things that would be better done inside of wpa_supplicant); and it does
not put it's output in a convenient form.
I'll be making another release soon that should address most of these issues.

-Ted Merill
Atheros Communications