wpa_supplicant using EAP-TTLS problem

王奕元 dadai.cm91
Tue Nov 6 21:00:45 PST 2007

Oh,
I had installed OpenSSL on another computer but no this one.
Thanks for your advice.

Well,
Can I ask who to create ca.pem??
I'm very unfamiliar with this.

After I install OpenSSL,
I copy the my-ca.pem to /etc/certs/ca.pem  and implement wpa_supplicant
again,
but screen shows:

CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
Associated with 00:19:5b:ec:9a:70
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-STARTED EAP authentication started
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-METHOD EAP vendor 0 method 21 (TTLS) selected
TLS? Certificate verification failed, error 19 (self signed certificate in
certificate chain) depth 1 for '/C=CA/ST=Province/L=Some
City/0=Organization/OU=localhost/CN=Client
certificate/emailAddress=client at example.com'
SSL? SSL3 alert? write (local SSL3 detected an error)?fatal?unknown CA
OpenSSL? tls_connection_handshake - SSL_connect error?14090086?SSL
routines?SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE?certificate verify failed
CTRL-EVENT-EAP-FAILURE EAP authentication failed