Scan wifi card on linux when connected-

hong zhang henryzhang62
Wed May 30 23:07:17 PDT 2007

For VOIP, maximum end to end delay should be less than
150-200ms; 150ms is better. This, to guarantee the
good quality of the sound to be transmitted. But
Tmobile assigns 60ms in roaming part and rest of 100ms
will be saved for other area.

Maybe progressive scan should be introduced in dadwifi
driver some time.

=== message truncated ===