Scan wifi card on linux when connected-

hong zhang henryzhang62
Wed May 30 10:31:35 PDT 2007

Magda,

When client is already associated with AP, iwlist will
not do scan (normal scan). You can disaasociate with
the AP and run iwlist again. See any difference. To
verify what I said. You can put printk() on
ieee80211_notify_scan_done(struct ieee80211vap *vap)
to prove scan is done when iwlist is executed.

----henry