IAPP development status and technical reasons behind it withdrawn

Amin Abdul amin_abdul
Sun May 27 09:15:03 PDT 2007

Thanks Jouni.  In term of use cases, I am interested in the following
aspects of IAPP:

- To enforce single STA association requirement of 802.11 during inter-AP
handoff
- To update the packet forwarding fabric during inter-AP handoff in order to
avoid stale information.

Regards,
Amin