Senao NL-2511CD+ doesn't work with WPA-EAP

ahuguet at cttc.es ahuguet
Sat May 12 09:36:59 PDT 2007

To blacklist a module, and prevent it from loading, you've to edit the
file named blacklist on /etc/modprobe.d/

You must be superuser to do that, so try:

sudo gedit /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist

(or change gedit by kate if you're in KDE rather than GNOME environment)

then add the lines to blacklist your unwanted modules.
For instance:

blacklist orinoco