EAP-FAST - Manual PAC Format

Jouni Malinen j
Thu May 10 06:36:02 PDT 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 05:40:30PM +0530, Ram wrote:

> We have Cisco ACS as the RADIUS Server. We are trying to use, manual PAC
> provisioning.
>
> With the Cisco RADIUS Server I am able to manually generate the PAC using
> prompt> CSUtil.exe -t -f <user-list file name>
>
> I get a 280 byte file. What is the format of this file. Is it a file
> with a TLV format or is it encrypted ?

That file is in a proprietary Cisco format. I have not found a publicly
available specification of the format and as such, this format is not
supported by wpa_supplicant. If someone were able to get Cisco to
release this information, a conversion tool could be created to allow
manual provisioning with ACS-generated PAC files.