wpa_supplicant 0.5.7 and ndiswrapper 1.38 not working

Brian J. Murrell brian
Sat May 5 05:18:14 PDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-29-04 at 22:35 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-29-04 at 17:50 -0700, Jouni Malinen wrote:
>
> > Updating the NDIS driver to something that supports CCMP could be
> > another option for resolving the issue.
>
> I like that idea better though.  I will hunt around for one.

Hrm.  I don't seem to be too successful.  Probably my search terms are
just not right.

Any ideas (from anyone) on how one goes about finding updated (hopefully
with ccmp) ndis drivers for one's chipset?  Mine is a BCM4303 FWIW.

Thanx!
b.

Brian J. Murrell