MacBook client drops packets

Casey T. Deccio casey
Sat Mar 10 09:51:59 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm using hostapd on Debian/etch with 2.6.17 (also tried 2.6.18) with
WPA-PSK mode.  Everything works fine with PowerBook G4 and iMac Intel
Core Duo clients, but with a MacBook Pro client, I have problems.
All machines are running Mac OS 10.4.8.  The WPA group key handshake
seems to work okay (according to the syslog), but not data is