EAP-TLS problem

shantanu choudhary shantanu_843
Mon Jun 11 23:42:29 PDT 2007

hello all,
i am having a problem of validating CA, all my certificates i am able to load successfully  and private keys are also working fine but i am not able to validate server certificate.
i am sending u my wpa_supplicant result i hope u can help me out.
thanks

SSL: TLS Message Length: 1950
TLS: Certificate verification failed, error 19 (self signed certificate in certificate chain) depth 1 for '/C=CA/ST=Province/L=Some City/O=Organization/OU=localhost/CN=Client certificate/emailAddress=client at example.com'
OpenSSL: tls_connection_handshake - SSL_connect error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
SSL: 7 bytes pending from ssl_out
SSL: Failed - tls_out available to report error
SSL: 7 bytes left to be
 sent out (of total 7 bytes)
EAP-TLS: TLS processing failed
EAP: method process -> ignore=FALSE methodState=DONE decision=FAIL
EAP: EAP entering state SEND_RESPONSE
EAP: EAP entering state IDLE
EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RESPONSE
EAPOL: txSuppRsp
TX EAPOL - hexdump(len=17): 01 00 00 0d 02 03 00 0d 0d 00 15 03 01 00 02 02 30
EAPOL: SUPP_BE entering state RECEIVE

regards
shantanu

       Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Know how!

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers _______________________________________________
HostAP mailing list
HostAP at shmoo.com

      Download prohibited? No problem! To chat from any browser without download, Click Here: http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php