wpa_supplicant WPA-EAP-TTLS configuration

Jouni Malinen j
Wed Jul 4 10:51:35 PDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 11:45:35AM -0500, Jaume wrote:

> I'm trying to enable de EAP_TTLS option in my wpa_supplicant 0.4.9 but
> i can't "make" it. Anybody can help me to find where is my error
> please?

> crypto.o: In function `fips186_2_prf':
> /tmp/wpa_supplicant-0.5.8/crypto.c:104: multiple definition of `fips186_2_prf'

Did you happen to change .config file and then run "make" without
cleaning up previous build? This function (like the other cases
mentioned in your list) are defined in multiple places and the build
configuration selects which one is used. If you change configuration,
you will need to clean the previous build ("make clean") before building
the new configuration.