wpa_supplicant,PEAP and WEP Error

rolando david roda56
Mon Jan 15 09:12:05 PST 2007

I am using the madwifi driver -Dmadwifi and I have also attempted to use -Dwext and I get the same results!

rolando david <roda56 at yahoo.com> wrote: I have made another attempt at seting PEAP using FREERADIUS ( I do not use Dynamic WEP). My windows clients are fine but  my linux clients cannot connect: here is my new configured wpa_supplicant:

network={
             ssid="my ssid"
             key_mgmt=IEEE8021x
             eap=PEAP
             auth_alg=OPEN
             identity="OPENRADIUS ID"
             password="PASSWORD"
             ca_cert="/path/to/cert/cacert.pem
             phase1="peaplabel=1"
             phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
             priority=10
}

I get this error  from my debug and then it fails:

CTRL-EVENT-EAP-SUCCESS EAP authentication completed successfully
EAPOL: Invalid key signature in EAPOL-key packet
EAPOL: Failed to set WEP key to the driver.

help?

Finding fabulous fares is fun.