Looking for a new web server for wpa_supplicant/hostapd

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Wed Jan 10 10:36:01 PST 2007

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 06:53:10PM -0800, Jouni Malinen wrote:

> I would like to move the web service for http://hostap.epitest.fi/ to a
> new server shortly. If someone would be willing to provide hosting for a
> virtual HTTP server for wpa_supplicant/hostapd web site, please let me
> know

Big thanks to all the responses I received! I haven't yet gone through
all the details, but it looks clear that there are suitable hosting
options available for this use and I do not need any more candidates at
this point.