FW: ioctl[unknown???]: No such file or directory

Nazeer Khan Nazeer.Khan
Sat Feb 24 21:37:48 PST 2007

Hi,

Following is the information about the linux.

Linux nazeer-laptop 2.6.17-11-generic #2 SMP Thu Feb 1 19:52:28 UTC 2007
i686 GNU/Linux

I am using madwifi-ng-r1968.

I will try the latest version of hostapd and then hit back with results.

Thank you

Nazeer