HostAP Digest, Vol 56, Issue 31

Kel Modderman kel
Wed Dec 19 02:53:57 PST 2007

Hi,

On Tuesday 18 December 2007 18:57:56 G.W. Haywood wrote:
> Hi Guys,

> Fercryinoutloud guys, this is a MAILING LIST!
>
> I've had eleven copies of this crap this morning!
>
> PLEASE TRIM YOUR POSTS!

This makes your last 3 posts to this list to tell people to shorten their
emails for the sake of your quick perusal over the digest. Now I realise why
you wrote the above like you did, you must be severely frustrated by this
issue. I feel sympathy for you, because you wasted time due to our discussion
on this list due to excess email content, and will endeavour to make every
effort to trim each email I write so as to not waste your precious time.

Thanks for making it a nice experience to conduct discussion on this list!

Thanks! Kel.