media disconnect event

Paresh Sawant paresh.sawant
Fri Dec 14 20:32:05 PST 2007

I'm using NDIS 5.1 on Win XP.  I observe that after a successful association
station receives a connect event, and then if AP dissociates for some reason
before PMKSA or PTKSA finishes successfully, then the driver/card restarts
the association implicitly and station gets connect event  again, but there
is no disconnect event in between.