[FYI] hostapd with mac80211 progress

Jouni Malinen j
Thu Dec 13 19:38:07 PST 2007

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 06:36:03PM +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:

> Not sure if I really want to, maybe we can convince Jouni to take
> patches early if they don't break anything else?

I'm fine with patches that are either specific to driver_devicescape.c
or are clearly not breaking other driver wrappers (or core hostapd
functionality) as long as they are somehow in sync with a commonly used
Linux kernel tree. At some point, I would like to limit this to proper
kernel releases, but for the time being, any development tree should be
fine taken into account the current state of the AP support.