Small code which gives output similar to "iwlist eth0 scan"

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali
Fri Dec 7 21:09:33 PST 2007

Hi,

 One more doubt about disassociation. In my code I will enable wpa
supplicant using
system("./wpa_supplicant -ieth0 -Dmarvell -c./wpa_supplicant.conf -B");
So it will be a daemon. Now to disassociate I need socket fd using which
wpa_supplicant is communicating, How to get that. If I store the opened
socket fd in some  temp file then can I use same sock fd to disassociate and
then kill wpa_supplicant using kill command or is there any better approach
for the same.

-Raghu.

--
Regards & Thanks