Few more question on wpa supplicant

Raghavendra. S raghavendra.akkasali
Fri Dec 7 21:04:07 PST 2007

Hi Dan,

 For my question about,
wpa supplicant's support for Adhoc network creation with the given channel
and Adhoc connection? , you have mentioned that wpa sipplicant
0.6.xversions has support for it.

As I am using wpa supplicant 0.5.7 ported for marvell 8686, it becomes
difficult for me to go for 0.6.x. I would like to know me changing wpa
supplicant 0.5.7 to support adhoc network creation and adhoc connection,
whether its going to take long time. whether its going to be a very big
change?

If you can tell me which all files/functions I have to refer in wpa
supplicant 0.6.0 or 0.6.1 for adhoc. then I think I will be able modify
0.5.7 to support adhoc connection. Will you please help me in this.

-Raghu.

--
Regards & Thanks
Raghavendra. S