Non-remote control of wpa_supplicant

Ted Merrill ted
Mon Dec 3 13:24:18 PST 2007

Jouni,

Sorry, i lost your reply until now.
I've switched over to non-digest which will help a lot.

Regarding the style i used for callbacks:
Passing the pointer  to the object to the callback provides, in my opinion,
important type safety... and information from the object including cookies
are readily available via access functions (inline is possible) but incur no
overhead if not needed.

The code will be part of the next code i send you.

netx/prev are indeed part of the internal implementation and there would be no
access functions for them.
cookie could be passed as part of the create function, which would be
reasonable since a cookie is desireable in most cases.

-Ted