wpa_supplicant on Windows & hostapd with integrated EAP server

Ambedkar R ambedkar_r
Mon Sep 18 22:48:51 PDT 2006

Hi Dinh,

  Can you send me your logs with -ddK option and include your config file also.

  Regards
  Ambedkar.R
  --------------------
  Create something before destroying,because destruction can't be ultimate aim.

Tran Thanh Dinh <dinh107 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi,

I want to have a test with wpa_supplicant running on
Windows XP, and hostapd with integrated EAP server for
802.1X but thanks for confirming me if it's possible
please?

I tested succesfully for WPA_PSK, but once I changed
to 802.1X, I always get error: No suitable AP found.

In the README file of wpa_supplicant for Windows, it
says that 802.1X with dynamic WEP keys was tested.
Does it mean the other methods are not yet possible
for WIndows version please?

On hostapd side, I tried to configure for LEAP
(dynamic WEP keys?) but the method LEAP was not
recognized by integrated server.

Could you please help me out to have a test for
802.1X with wpa_supplicant on Windows and integrated
EAP server used (any methods)?

Thanks for your help,
Best regards,

Dinh Tran