Association problem

Ben Gamari ben
Thu Sep 14 19:37:45 PDT 2006

Hello again,

the problem I reported earlier is evidently extremely intermittent as I
managed to associate once without WPA through wpa_supplicant (although
this is the first time I have been able to associate in the three days
since I've started looking at the problem) just now, although now it has
reverted to its previous state. I managed to grab a log of the
successful association and have attached it. Incidentally, it seems
somebody reported a seemingly related issue on the NetworkManager
mailing list a few months back although he gives no details as to how it
was resolved
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2006-July/msg00118.html). I hope someone has some idea because I'm completely stumped. Thanks for your time,

- Ben