Segmentation Fault

Andrea Scharfe schmedi
Mon Sep 11 04:21:29 PDT 2006

Hi Vincent,

thanks for you reply. However, I think that the problem with the scan
results is only the result of something that went wrong before.
As I said, I already did about 100 or 500 associations before and all went fine.
I don't understand why the driver brings the
"ioctl error HEOCDRIVPRIV!: Machine is not on the network"
but everytime this occurs I get a segmentation fault sooner or later.
This might be a problem of my driver or network device, but I would
like to know why the supplicant wants to get the scan results when I
have already removed the interface and State went from SCANNING to
DISCONNECTED.
It really seems like there were to separate scannings in progress.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks,
Andrea