How 2 find an SSID after you've connected to hidden SSID that shares the same hardware (MAC address)?

George S. Lockwood gslockwood
Sat Oct 14 19:47:06 PDT 2006

This is unfortunate.

Sounds like it might be useful to try unloading and reloading the
driver -if just as an experiement- but how is that performed?