ipw3945 & WEP

clockwork at sigsys.org clockwork
Mon Oct 2 17:39:36 PDT 2006

I tried their mailing list, with no response.

$ is not in my config file. In the latest of many oddities, when I use
iwconfig to set the key it doesnt associate. However once the key is set if
I run wpa_supplicant it worked. I dont know if it will be consistant or not,
but for right now at least its a workaround.

ipw3945 !=stable