wpa supplicant/ipw3945, ESSID last char missing

Norbert Preining preining
Mon Oct 2 04:32:59 PDT 2006

On Mon, 02 Okt 2006, Alessandro Suardi wrote:
>  we've been just through an email thread where it has been
>  determined that wpa_supplicant 0.4.9 (I would assume that
>  0.5.5 is also okay) and wireless-tools from Jean's latest
>  tarball are necessary to work with the recent wireless
>  extensions v21 that have been merged in.
>
> What wireless-tools are you using ?

wireless-tools from Debian/unstable, version 28-1, so I assume wireless
v28. And the README tells the same. What would be the newest version?

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Universit? di Siena
FROLESWORTH (n.)
Measure. The minimum time it is necessary to spend frowning in deep
concentration at each picture in an art gallery in order that everyone
else doesn't think you've a complete moron.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff