hostapd/wpa_supplicant - new development release v0.5.6

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Sat Nov 25 20:53:29 PST 2006

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 11:39:27AM +0000, Roy Marples wrote:

> Did you miss my patch for using SIGIO on systems that do not define SIGPOLL?
> http://lists.shmoo.com/pipermail/hostap/2006-September/014260.html
>
> Or is there a reason for not implementing it? It's needed (or a resolution)
> for using wpa_supplicant with dbus on FreeBSD.

Nope, didn't miss it. I'm just a bit behind on my email.. I applied this
to 0.6.x and merged the changes to 0.5.x branch, too. I had one minor
concern about the patch; it would break if someone were to define
SIGPOLL with enum instead of #define, but I'm not aware of such a use in
any of the current C libraries that would use dbus.