problem EAP-TLS connection with Window XP

Amit Singh amitd23
Thu Nov 9 22:28:48 PST 2006

Hi All,
  Pls help me out from this bugging thing.I have properly configure Radius server,WindowXP and AP for EAP-TLS method.I am able to see in ethreal packets
Client hello and Server Hello message but Window XP is not able to authenticate to server.Through event viewer I had seen Error Crypto32.dll. I think it is not supporting server_keycert.pem.I have client cert in pkcs12 format and root cert der format.and on server cert and root in pem format.Please help me what could be issue....

Thanks,
Amit Singh.