Some Questions

li tony eltonyli
Sun May 28 20:22:47 PDT 2006

I am studying hostapd source code. I have some questions to ask you.

1,I first studied hostapd.c and eloop.c,then driver.c, but I did not find
any call of the function,hostap_driver_register, in driver.c and other
files.

2, I think all packets from wireless interface shoul be processed in
driver.c,but I can not find any branch to process packets(such as
,data,voice and video) but 802.11 mangement and authentication(802.1x and
wpa) packets.

I think I make a mistake to study hostapd,so I want you can help me. Thanks
a lot.