hostap_pci & wpa & firmware

Jar jar
Wed May 24 13:33:54 PDT 2006

Currently I am using pri=1.1.1 and sta=1.7.4 firmwares for my prism2.5
AP (pci card). The connection is perfect without encryption, but with
hostapd and wpa or rsn enabled (TKIP or CCMP) the connection breaks
periodically. It works 1-2 hours and then breaks. After 10-20 min
breaking time the connection comes back. During this breaking time no
packet gets through between client and AP.

I have tested it with two windows laptop clients (xp+sp1 & xp+sp2 )and
three different wlan cards, but that's not helped. Which firmware do you
use or recommend for use with hostapd+wpa+prism2.5?

--
Best Regards, Jar