WFA SC PlugFest 1 Results

Wang, Zhu L zhu.l.wang
Wed May 3 10:34:27 PDT 2006

The images can't be sent. Please respond if you need the pictures.

Thanks,
Laura

________________________________

	From: Wang, Zhu L
	Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 1:23 PM
	To: 'hostap at shmoo.com'
	Subject: FW: WFA SC PlugFest 1 Results

	Hi,

	Some problems were reported when using Intel's SDK. After
discussion with peers, it seems like a HostApd problem.

	Please see included message for details.

	Thanks,
	Laura

	I summarize my questions about EAP-Request/Identity frame in
Intel SDK:
	Q1. The AP always sends EAP-Request/Identity frame twice with
different values for the Identifier field(attached file Q1.jpg #Q1).

	Q2. The Protocol Version value of 802.1x Authentication always
is '2' in EAP-Request/Identity(attached file Q2_4.jpg #Q2).

	Q3. The Identifier value of Extensible Authentication Protocol
always is started from a large number. It is okay, and I just think that
the value usual is started from 1(attached file Q2_4.jpg #Q3).

	Q4. The Type-Data field of  Extensible Authentication Protocol
always shows "hello". I think it should be
"WFA-SimpleConfig-Enrollee-1-0" (attached file Q2_4.jpg #Q3).