-Dwext problems with zydas driver and wpa-psk - ioctl[SIOCSIWPMKSA]: Invalid argument, Could not configure driver to use managed mode, Association request to the driver failed

John H. mistamaila
Wed Mar 22 21:26:21 PST 2006

so is it likely the zd1211 driver that is at fault?  if so, zd1211
list, how would i provide such info that he would need?