help with IMXL

Juan Felipe Botero jfb
Tue Mar 14 12:48:12 PST 2006

I, i really need some help:

I could compile the hostap driver with the path of the linux kernel of my embedded
system for a IMXL card based in a arm architecture.

when i compiled the kernel a folder called:
/lib/modules/2.6.11.4-csb/kernel/drivers/net/wireless was created in my normal Linux
system file, so i created and copied this folder in the linux file system of the
embedded architecture, but when i started the Linux again, the driver didn't work. i can
use the modprobe and itś seems like there are no problems, but when i put in the command
line - ifconfig wlan0 up - the answer was - no such device -. I

I really don't know about that problem, if someone has worked in a IMXL card please help me
The compact flash card is a sinao NL-2511CF mercury, i know this card has a prism2 chipset
Please help me

lot of thanks