how to use wpa_supplicant on wpa network with peap and credentialing

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Mon Jul 31 21:13:19 PDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 07:44:43PM -0500, John H. wrote:
> i put the debug info in here, but the admin has never either allowed
> or not allowed it to be posted.  does the admin of this list look on
> here regularly? it said the included debug info was too big.  i want
> to be able to supply the correct info to get a solution.

I would not count on that going through to the list. Feel free to send
the log directly to me if the mailing list does not accept it or
alternatively, copy it to a web site somewhere and send an URL for the
information. If needed, that could also be Bugzilla that is available
for reporting issues at my website (http://hostap.epitest.fi/).. It
allows files to be attached to cases.