not able to connect linux lclient to windows radius server

Jouni Malinen jkmaline
Thu Jul 27 06:44:03 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 02:55:37AM -0700, anupama biswas wrote:

>  I am trying to connect my wireless FC2 system to Radius Server(Windows 2003 Server) using wpa_supplicant. The authentication type is PEAP-MSCHAPv2.

>  I started the supplicant :
>
>  ./wpa_supplicant -D ipw -c /etc/wpa_supplicant.conf -i wlan0
>  I also started the ethereal at my wireless interface to capture any EAP packets

>  But still I am not able to connect to the Server
>  Also no packets are captured at the Wireless Interface.

Please add -dd to the wpa_supplicant command line to get verbose debug
information and see if that gives enough details to figure out what is
happening. If the debug output is not clear enough, please send it here
and I'll take a closer look at what could be happening.