mac based auth with radius problem!

saurav barik saurav.barik
Wed Jul 26 02:35:41 PDT 2006

*Malinen,*

*
Thanks for the inputs.*

*

*We desperately need Mac based authentication (Mac ACL) at RADIUS server. *

*
*

*I'm just wondering if any old version of Hostapd has a support to the
feature. Hope you can help us by disclosing the MAC ACL supported Hostapd
release.*

*
*

*I failed to locate the release notes for past releases.*

*
*

*Thanks once again,*

*