rogue AP?

Danny Kim parkthwin
Fri Jul 7 13:58:30 PDT 2006

Hi

For my test purpose, I am using personal AP with hostap driver
along with company wireless networks.
Some how my mobile node could not be connected to this AP.
and ethereal protocol analyzer shows that the  mobile node gets
Deauthentication message from other AP which might be company's wireless
networks
I am not sure this is the way that prevents rogue AP.
I already asked my system admin for this problem but he doesn't seem to know
very well.
so my question is how I can fix this problem? Is there any way to enable my
personal AP?
I am using different essid of course....

Thanks

Danny